Hurray for holiday season! Whether travelling light or tipping the scales, we have some top tips to help you survive the airport.
1. It may seem obvious but wear your heaviest shoes and coat on the plane and if you’re going somewhere warm but want to bring jeans ‘just incase’ wear them too. You’ll save weight and space in your suitcase.
2. Keep some undies (and bikini if you have room) in your cabin luggage just in case your luggage gets lost and you have to watch everyone else in the pool whilst sitting fully clothed and grumpy!
3. Wear a night moisturiser on long flights as it is extra moisturising and long flights in particular can dry your skin out.
4. Get creative with your hand luggage, if you really think about what you actually need to bring rather than want to bring you could save yourself the baggage fee and time in the bag drop queue.
5. Don’t wear too many accessories that will need to be removed for the security check (e.g. bracelets, necklaces and belt), and put what you can in your hand luggage before you reach the scanners so you’re not holding yourself and the queue up.
6. Look to the left queue, usually it’s shorter as people tend to go to the right when given either option.
7. Save space and choose multi functioning products like Paw Paw, Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream and our Fusion Multi Bronze which can be used as bronzer, eyeshadow AND highlighter! Don’t forget our Day to Day Gradual Tan will double as a moisturiser and gradual tan to leave you soft and golden.